A blog NOT obsessing over Asians (=^^=)
(^_^)/ *waves hard with right hand* hi hi. Hope you like what you see.
Sutiben always wanted a place where can show nice people the fun & interesting things suti finds. You’ll see some personal stories but … hehe lots of asian stuff. Gomen. suti can’t help it. ^^
If you want to sound Korean right away, just click play and enjoy. The way she says them so cute! （≧∇≦）
Here are the expressions used. Most suti has heard on TV shows.
- 아이고/아이구 (aigo/aigu) - used for surprises
- 에이 (ei) - used for when you don’t believe someone
- 에휴/에유 (ehyu/eyu) - used for slight frustration
- 츠 (cheu) - used for when something is unfair and you’re a bit upset
- 헐 (hul) - used for when something is unfair (for teenagers)
- 캬/크 (kya/keu) - used for drinking something refreshing (usually alcohol)
- 야~ (ya) - used for when something is unbelievable